ORIX owns 49 per cent stake in IL&FS' wind portfolio, and GAIL has emerged the highest bidder for the remaining 51 per cent stake in these assets
WHERE THE WIND BLOWS: About 6.5 gw of solar and 1.6 gw of wind capacity was added against 5.9 gw for thermal power
Production has been subdued in Tamil Nadu compared to other southern States
Thailand, aiming to assess the flexibility of its electricity mix in line with national expansion plans, has engaged with the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) to carry out an initial FlexTool study.
India is likely to install 54.7 GW of wind capacity by 2022 against the 60-GW target set by the government, Fitch Solutions Macro Research has said in a report.
GAIL (India) fell 1.83% to Rs 338.15 at 14:41 IST on BSE after the company emerged as highest bidder for wind assets portfolio of IL&FS.
Winners in auctions conducted by SECI yet to place orders for equipment
The high-resolution wind resource map for South Africa was launched on Wednesday at the final Wind Atlas for South Africa (WASA) Seminar.
Globally, India is the third largest solar market and has the fourth highest installed wind power capacity
The Department of Environmental Affairs has given the go-ahead to a wind farm project that the Watson family wants to build in the Eastern Cape, before assessing strong differences of opinion from
Forfeiting our commons
The Lancet’s Series on Maternal and Child Undernutrition
President Obama's grand climate plan does not add up
Climate change can no longer be ignored
NGO demands withdrawal of Niyamgiri gram sabha notificatio